Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello Charlotte, North Carolina

Well I'm on my long lay over... my plane actually got in early. Best part, the airport has free wifi! So I can just sit and play on the computer until it's time to board. My plane doesn't leave until 830 (i think) but boarding is at 8. I swear the guy next to me was narcoleptic... He ordered a gingerale and he was asleep before the lady even gave it to him. he kept doing it the whole flight. wake up for 2 seconds then his head would fall and he'd be out again. it was weird but quite amusing at the same time. I don't know what i would be doing if i didn't have internet at this airport. I've been facebooking and searching for airfare for KT to come home in december for christmas. it's so funny seeing people on the little airport golf carts that "assist" the people who need help walking... most of them are just fat. One thing I've noticed on this trip is there hasn't been one frickin' Starbucks in any of my terminals. I've had to walk literally from one end of the airport to the total other end of the stupid airport both times.... at Denver and at Dulles. Luckily I don't need Starbucks this late at night or else I would be on a mission to find it. I feel like it shouldn't be that heard to get a peppermint mocha... mmmm. Sadly I have to get up super early tomorrow which sucks... 740AM doc appointment blows. Although I might actually go work out afterwards just to get it out of the way or I may just go back to sleep when I get home. My appointment won't last more than 15minutes so who knows. Well I've run out of things to say, on to Denver i go!

No comments:

Post a Comment