Monday, January 9, 2012

You Can't Stop The Beat

My mind is just racing today... more than normal for some reason. i find myself just staring at something and then stop. it's getting confusing with my dreams, i don't remember if it actually happened or was just something in my dreams that happened. it's to the point where i have to ask if something actually happened.  music seems to be the only thing that calms me and doesn't ever piss me off. i really hope i get this job at bdubs, finally go back to work and do something i think I'm relatively good at. it helps too that i've already worked for the company for 2yrs on and off. i love listening to Ronald Jenkees or Buckethead. the music is relaxing and just instrumental and kinda actually helps stop or lessen the racing thoughts. i'm trying to go to the gym 3x's a week and i've barely been eating (just not hungry much, nothing to worry about) and if i do, it's something small to eat since i've never been into actually eating meals. this post is just full of random thoughts going in and out of my brain. guess this is the only way to get it out is to write. i've become obsessed with Glee Season 7 CD and excited i got House season 7 to watch/fall asleep to. Oddly enough right now, i'm in a movie mood. i got Horrible Bosses from the Red Box yesterday because i always thought it would be a funny movie and it got good reviews... only to find that ryan already got it one time and i wasn't interested in watching... something that i don't remember. my memory is also being weird. i feel like i can't remember anything. it bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment